Espresso Products is a division of Universal Espresso care
Information we collect:
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason
Use of your information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and services. No information is passed to third parties. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you do not want us to use your data for the above uses then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Universal Espresso Care does not sell, rent or give out personal details you submit to any 3rd party. We may use your phone number, address or e-mail address to contact you about an order. Any personal details gathered from orders or enquiries (collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) are kept safely on our computers.
Your transaction security
Universal Espresso Care offers a secure payment facility which uses high-level SSL encryption technology, so you can rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. When you reach checkout, you will see that the ‘http:’ at the front of www.espresso-products.co.uk changes to ‘https:’ and shows a small locked padlock in the browser window. This shows that you have moved onto a secure web server.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you.
Contact Universal Espresso Care
Universal Espresso Care - Unit 23, Bellevue Enterprise Centre, Ivy Road, Aldershot, Hampshire GU12 4QW